Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January SWIBN | Great Networking Tips from Sandra Hart | A Mine of Networking Nuggets


Back with a bang in 2014! Thanks to Sandra Hart for her super networking 'nuggets' ...

January's networking evening was a feast of fun and helpful tips on how to maximise your networking potential.  I know many of us learned new tricks on how best to network, using our natural talents [us women are super networkers!], as well as those crucial tips on entering and exiting conversations! Not to mention the key: follow-up.  

This is also my first post as co-facilitator, ladies! Delighted to be working with Oonagh on what is already a very dynamic and active network... hope I can bring some interesting ideas and suggestions for 2014.

Speaking of which - one of my tasks [thanks Oonagh! Well, in fairness, I volunteered... ] is our online presence - so website, social media etc.  Like to let me know your thoughts? Email me on olwenswibn@sligoenterprise.ie.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 25th February for a thought-provoking talk from Dr. Patricia Fitzsimons.

Olwen

0 comments: